IN GO F.A.R. Session 17, we discussed the 8 Steps in your Critical Path for Working With Buyers. If a possible Buyer lead asked you “what’s next?” . . . would you have a quick, concise answer for them?
- Set the appointment for Needs Anlysis
- Set appointment with your preferred Mortgage partner
- Send Pre-Buyer Package
- Consultation Appointment – Needs Analysis
- Set up “Auto-Search” online
- Discuss currrent market dynamics for their preferred property types
- Tour homes – only homes that meet their Needs Anlysis
- Write an offer
Some clients will require extra steps, such as neighborhood review for out-of-area buyers, or costs of home-ownership for first-time buyers, etcetera.
Are there any critical steps you would add to this??